Small Retreats - Working Groups - Workshops - Training - Consultations - Focused Sessions - Private Meetings
"This is a beautiful house that has facilitated some great moments and great memories for our company retreat. The calm and tranquility here is wonderful. Thanks so much!", Nava Team
Come, think your thoughts, learn your learnings, and bond your bondings...we will do the rest. Our promise is that you will have a comfortable, relaxing, spacious and professionally managed environment that is surrounded by nature overlooking the Chesapeake Bay.
Watermark has many reasons to be at the top of your list.
Move away from the hard edges of corporate culture. Innovation and creativity delivered to the client brings fruit to vision. These are not one off exercises, but must now be iterated and repeated during the year as the business world moves even more rapidly - with greater numbers of opportunities.
1. Our beautiful spaces provide the opportunity to think big. Away with the boxed four walls of the office and the same surrounding of the office.
2. Get away from the office. Really get away from the office to the outside and look back in to what your purpose truly is.
3. Cost effectiveness - Doing more for less is possible. Simple math will show that cost per attendee is far lower at Watermark. You will have access to the whole facility. Full service is fully available so you are able to concentrate on your program.
4. Large uncluttered spaces. 6000+ square feet of house with a 900 square foot living room and another 900+ square foot main common area.
5. Attention to detail. Gourmet kitchen, luxury linens and towels, beach towels, laundry are included.
6. Schedule as you like. Follow your own schedule when it comes to dining, housekeeping, and other activities. Or let us know and we will follow yours.
7. Build stronger teams and increase productivity. We are able to provide facilitators, teaching artists and naturalists to bond with activities.
8. Explore other team building activities both in the house or outside. Our generous interior spaces as well as grounds provide area to do much. Close proximity to St. Michaels, Tilghman, and Easton provide a variety of activities to choose from.
9. Privacy. There is no one around for critical and sensitive discussions.
10. Relaxed atmosphere. Comfortable, spacious, relaxing and fun. These are what we will provide in a clean and uncluttered environment.
11. Reward. You are all working hard...have a nice place that allows the long views.
12. Connectivity & Supplies. We are connected by a 60 Mbps service with WiFi throughout the house. Our large 65" screen serves as a teleconference system. We are happy to provide additional tele-con services as you need including supplies such as flip chart easels, boards and other supplies.
Services. We can provide grocery service, full service dining (breakfast/lunch/dinner), along with daily cleaning. Our local staff can recommend restaurants, group activities, sights and other activities.